Last updated: 10 Nov 2021
or "we" or "us") collects and uses Personal Data on our website https://trackmefast.com
By using the Track Me Fast Services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices
1. Personal data we collect
Track Me Fast may collect the following (elements of) your Personal Data:
- Personal Data you choose to provide (e.g. if you contact us via online contact form on website), including your name and email address
- Location information & IP address
- Use of Services, including but not limited to, website sessions, page visits, etc.
2. How We Use the Collected Personal Data
We may use the collected Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Operate and improve our Services
- Identify or prevent possible threats to our Services
- Conduct cybersecurity research
- Provide customer support to users of our Services
- Combine data for better understanding of users' needs and further improvement of our Services.
3. Personal Data Disclosure
Track Me Fast may share (a combination of) collected Personal Data elements with:
Third-party Service Providers, who perform business and/or other operational functions
for our Services, including, but not limited to assistance in responding to our users' inquiries.
Any use of collected Personal Data by such Third-Party Service Providers for any
other purposes, except performing business and/or operational functions for Track Me Fast and its Services,
is strictly prohibited.
Track Me Fast does not sell any Personal Data.
Track Me Fast may also disclose your Personal Data:
- if it is required by law, including but not limited to: a search warrant, subpoena and/or court order;
- for protection of our rights and/or the rights of third parties;
- for purposes disclosed at time of collection.
Track Me Fast may also transfer information, including any Personal Data, to a successor
entity or a potential buyer in case of a corporate merger, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
4. Information Relating to Children
Track Me Fast Services are designed for people 18 years of age and older.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone below the age of 18.
If Track Me Fast is made aware that we have obtained Sensitive Personal Data of such kind, we are committed
to taking reasonable steps to remove such Data from our records.
5. Data Security
We use reasonable measures (physical, electronic, personnel) to protect information
from theft, misuse or loss.
However, please keep in mind that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate
all risks, and Track Me Fast is not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or
6. Data Retention
Track Me Fast will only retain, use or process Personal Data, such as your name and
email address, for the time necessary to fulfill the business purpose of our Services.
7. Access to Personal Data Collected
Track Me Fast uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Data provided to us, is
accurate and reliable for its intended use.
You may request disclosure, notification of the intended purpose, correction, addition,
deletion, and cessation of use or cessation of disclosure to third parties of your Personal Data.
To do that, please contact us
8. Notifying Third Party of Personal Data Rectification or Erasure
Where Track Me Fast has disclosed a person's Personal Data to any third party, and that
person has subsequently exercised any of their rights for rectification or erasure, Track Me Fast will promptly
notify the third party/ies of the person's exercising of such rights. In no case Track Me Fast shall be liable
for the failure of any third party to comply with such request.
Track Me Fast is exempt from this obligation, if it is impossible or would require
9. Collection of Sensitive and/or Special Categories of Personal Data
Track Me Fast does not knowingly collect or in any way process Sensitive and/or Special
Categories of Personal Data, like: information on people's political opinions, religion, philosophical beliefs,
racial and/or ethnic origin, trade-union membership; health, sex life or sexual orientation; genetic and/or
biometric data; Personal Data of Children below the age of 18.
If Track Me Fast is made aware that we have obtained Sensitive Personal Data of such
kind, we are committed to taking reasonable steps to remove such Data from our records.
10. Legal Basis for Processing of Personal Data of EEA/Swiss Individuals, U.S. Residents and
within the Territory of Brazil
Track Me Fast is committed to compliance, as well as adherence to Personal Data privacy
and protection laws and regulations, such as:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April
2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of
such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Personal Data privacy and protection laws and regulations of various US states,
including California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) ("U.S. Privacy Laws")
- Law 13,709/2018 of the Brazilian Congress (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais
(LGPD), General Data Protection Law, "GDPL")
- other applicable regulatory and self-regulatory guidelines.
and if you do not agree to any changes we make in the future, you must terminate your use of Track Me Fast
website and mobile app.
12. Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Services may contain links to other websites operated by third parties.
information collected through our Services. Their data practices are regulated by the privacy statements of
13. Contact Us